About this Service
Our weekly play group “Mother Goose” fosters child/parent bonding through music and play and gives parents an opportunity to interact and engage with other families.
For one hour each week parents come together under the supervision of our audiologist and a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, where they facilitate baby-parent language engagement through:
- Story time
This group activity usually has anywhere from five to eight babies and their parents in attendance. This service helps foster a sense of community and support between families. New parents of children with hearing loss often experience anxiety and concerns for their child’s future and wellbeing and this program helps create a safe and inclusive space where parents can come together, exchange knowledge, and build lifetime friendships and support networks!
Fall Term: November 3rd – December 15th, 2022
- Come learn together, sing songs, and meet other families!
- No instruments or props needed, we’ll simply be using our voices.
- Offered to families with children from birth to 3 years old.
- There is NO cost to attend the program.
- A healthy snack will be provided after each session
- Masks are optional, with sessions held in the school gym.
- Join us at the Centre: 3575 Kaslo Street.
- Sessions will be run by our audiologist and a teacher of the deaf and hard of hearing!
For any questions or to register, please email Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 20, 2022.